We’re ONE team that is driven by our vision to unleash the power of human collaboration by delivering innovative, world-class solutions to our customers. We work smart, with a collaborative state of mind that drives our strategy and helps us achieve our common goals.
Polycom’s innovative spirit begins with our people. We empower your personal and professional growth and we strive to give you everything you need to achieve your highest level of excellence. With your help, we’ll accomplish great things.
Are you a GREAT Channel Business Manager? Polycom is hiring a National Channel Manager to manage two of our largest National partners. Our top producers are strategic thinkers, plan builders and are relentless in their pursuit to drive results within the partners organization. They are trusted advisors on matters relating to Polycom’s product offerings, know how to leverage executive relationships and they can displace the competition.
At Polycom our Channel Managers work across all disciplines including Engineering, Business Units, Commercial and GEM Sales, all in an effort to assist our partners in providing our joint customers with the best possible solutions. You will develop and execute a business plan designed to maximize Polycom revenues within named channel accounts. This will include strategic planning and positioning of the complete Polycom product family within the channel, facilitating solution based product training to channel partners and coordinating customer events to effectively drive sales revenue through channel partners.
You will join a successful team of dedicated Channel Managers who are self-motivated to succeed at start-up speed. They are able to articulate Polycom’s product and business strategies and have a proven track record of success in delivering results. In summary, we are looking for someone to join our team who enjoys spending most of their time engaging with partners at multiple levels, managing relationships and maximizing Polycom revenue within named channel accounts. Does this sound like you?
- Development and execution of a territory plan designed to maximize Polycom revenues in an assigned geographic territory and within named channelaccounts. Ability to communicate the UC business proposition to channel partners
- Ability to plan and implement the rollout of products and programs
- Strategic planning and positioning of the complete Polycom product family within the channel
- Ability to assemble and drive the Polycom resources required to successfully support the channel
- Facilitate solution based product training to channel partners
- Coordinate customer events to effectively drive sales revenue through channel partners
- Ability to effectively to resolve issues and channel conflicts as they arise.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in channelsales
- Major account experiencerequired; preferably with SKC and/or Whitlock
- Knowledge of Polycom’s indirect channels: distribution, direct VARs, indirect VARs
- Strong Knowledge in Unified Communications, A/V industry, and integration business
- Consistent track record of driving sales volume through channels
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly targets as well as accurately forecasting account and volume activities.
- Experience meeting a revenue number of at least $150 million
- Experience in developing and implementing channel strategies
- Organizational leadership skills: aggressive in achieving results, while collaborating and communicating effectively with other members of the team
- Leadership ability and experience accomplishing goals in a matrix environment
- Knowledge and experience maximizing involvement of support organizations, fostering a team environment
- Capability of exercising broad influence across the company
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong industry and customer relationships
- Proven track record of developing significant long term relationships and motivating senior executives to achieve desired results
- Analytical skills. Highly analytical with ability to synthesize complex business issues and dynamics into simply understood terms.
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. High energy individual that brings a sense of urgency to his\her mission.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work from their home office anywhere in the US.