Responsible for soliciting and/or developing and maintaining profitable account relationships with the most complex and large sized business accounts in a specific industry (e.g. Agriculture, Commercial Real Estate and Title Companies etc.). Solicits the most complex customers in their industry area and has increased lending authority. Acts as the relationship manager to existing customers, determines customer commercial loan and deposit needs and deepens existing customer relationships, act as customer advocate in securing suitable credit and cross sells products and services. Requires minimal supervision and provides guidance to other Business Relationship Managers and Industry Specialists as the industry relationship expert. Requires significant knowledge of all aspects of thechallenges, opportunities and function of the specific industry segment.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business banking, sales, or credit-related experience
- Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Commercial Real Estate or Investor Real Estate credit underwriting experience
- Commercial real estate experience
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business administration, economics, accounting, finance, or other business related field
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Commercial real estate credit underwriting experience
- Commercial and investor real estate banking experience