The AVP, Data Scientist for Fraud Strategy will provide exciting opportunities to develop and deliver the future of our Fraud Prevention Toolset.
We are looking for an innovative and naturally curious individual with experience in big data environments and computer programming who will play a central role in working with internal and external parties to deliver the next generation of our Fraud Prevention infrastructure.
- Perform data analysis to support advanced analytics initiatives in the fraud arena
- Engage with external and internal parties to understand data from different sources
- Analyze and explore datasets to find opportunities to mitigate fraud through data analytics
- Independently extract and analyze data from multiple technology systems/platforms and related data sources
- Partner with SME’s across the organization to accelerate learning of data structure and contents
- Present results of analysis to team and other parties (external and internal)
- Create metrics to measure/track performance of initiatives
- Excellent Communication skills to be able to present findings to senior management
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as needed
- Natural curiosity and passion to drive change in consumer banking for the better
- MBA / Master’s degreepreferred in statistics, computer science, mathematics, finance, engineering, or otherquantitative fields.
- Proven analytical skills with strong attention to detail and quality control of work product.
- Experience in distributed computing or cloud computing.
- Demonstrated excellent planning and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with teams of internal and external technical staff, business analysts, software support and operations staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and presentation to business users or management teams.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new languages and tools
Job ID: 1700004009