The Regional Business Development Advisor – Rehabs pioneers new partnership programs with skilled nursing facilities (rehabs). In this role, you will be a member of the Healthcare team and will report to the National Business Development Manager. You will work closely with A Place for Mom’s leadership to develop and present innovating marketing solutions to the C-level within the healthcare industry. You will develop and maintain partnerships with skilled nursing facilities, and act as a thought leader to assist in building the A Place for Mom brand in the skilled nursing sector. Your responsibilities will include strategic business growth, key account management, opportunity capture, and other business development functions. This position requires a passion for healthcare for seniors and enthusiasm for working on a small team in a growing business. This position requires ease of access to a major airport.
- Secure rehab partnership accounts.
- Develop and maintain key partnerships.
- Support the partner services coordinator in onboarding new partners.
- Solicit feedback from customers and the healthcare industry, and bring to the team’s attention.
- Team closely with our outside sales force to develop the right target list.
- Leverage and collaborate with outside sales force to drive new partnerships and strengthen existing ones.
- Collaborate with Operations and Partner teams to develop new offerings that build upon customer insights to lead to new offerings.
Required Skills and Competencies
- 5+ years in business development function.
- Solid experience with skilled nursing facilities
- Healthcare industry sales / business development experiencerequired.
- Prior experience acquiring contractual partners and/services.
- Strong statistical and analytic abilities; Excel knowledge required
- This job will require 50% travel.