Therapeutic Family Care Program Director
NHS is looking for a Therapeutic Family Care Program Director to join our Stroudsburg, PA Team.
With a rich tradition spanning almost 50 years, NHS is at the forefront of providing care and services to people with special needs. Today NHS, through its subsidiaries, is a leading provider of community-based, non-profit education and human services. More than 10,000 employees provide care to almost 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, and Michigan. NHS has developed a unique continuum of care providing services in the areas of mental health, addictive diseases, education, foster care and permanency, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and many more specialized programs.
WHAT NHS HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
- The Program Director is responsible for managing the day to day operations of the program that serves the Monroe, Carbon and Pike Counties.
- This individual will be responsible for the Clinical and Operational performance of the program.
- The Program Director will maintain and fosters relationships with Managed Care Organizations, County Stakeholders and all other stakeholders and individuals within the program; as well as advocating on behalf of individuals receiving services as appropriate.
- The Program Director oversees program quality improvement and develops measurable improvement plans; coordinates NHS standards, licensing requirements and individuals supported needs.
- The Program Director is responsible for providing leadership including direct supervision staff; provides back up on- call functions with the review and submission of incident reports, and implements NHS employee policies.
- The Program Director will assist with Human Resource functions such as hiring, employee counseling, and supervision; provides employee orientation and training.
- The Program Director is responsible for maintaining licensing and compliance for program services and supports; assures timely and accurate program documentation; implements NHS quality and compliance plan; oversees the completion of quality improvement plans.
In addition to completing an online application, you may submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requisition Number: 29501
NHS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Master's Degree in psychology, social work, human services, or a closely related field.
- Two years of program management and supervisory experience.
- Preferred credentials of LPC or LCSW
- Valid PA Driver's License and access to reliable transportation.
- Requires 3 References;
- Position is located in Stroudsburg PA;
- Requires some travel to foster homes. Area Interest is also Foster Care