Develop and Deliver on key strategic and marketing imperatives for our Travel and Insurance partners
- Gain an understanding of the Partner’s business(es) and corresponding loyalty applications from both a strategic and financial perspective
- Identify new opportunities (marketing, functionality and otherwise) to increase revenue within the Partners and explore account management tactics for LoyaltyOne to drive the business (opportunities can be driven both inside and outside the core and identified via data, industry information and trends, partner conversations etc)
- Identify and capitalize on product and marketing opportunities as it relates to loyalty & rewards. Ensure value propositions and customer experience meet consumer needs, drives market competitiveness and supports growth/profitability objectives for the business.
- Deliver strategic marketing solutions designed to profitably acquire, lift, shift and retain AIR MILES Collectors on behalf of the Partner’s business and meet or exceed Partner and AIR MILES revenue targets
- Oversee all campaign execution and post-campaign analysis, and manage Client Marketing Specialist in meeting execution deliverables
Manage the Work and Deliverables
- Work in partnership with Client Lead &Analytic Solutions team to develop customer relationship strategy and deliver on program impact. Manage the marketing portion of program impact reviews
- Work with Analytic Solutions team on measurement objectives for the client and ensure initiatives are set up so the objectives can be measured at completion.
- Develop loyalty solutions in collaboration with other AMRP business units such as marketing & rewards. Execute with support of Analytic Solutions, IT and Operations.
- As direct manager to the Client Marketing Specialist, develop a working relationship, aid in prioritization, and coach this individual towards growth in role and beyond
Day to Day Response / Contact
- Serve as a point of contact for reward partnership inquiries; contact will include mid-level business discussions to develop plans, serving as a resource for Loyalty and marketing questions, assist in solving customer problems
Maintain and Grow knowledge
- Be a Loyalty Marketing and Travel and Insurance expert; monitoring trends within the industry and educating Partners on innovative marketing strategies, concepts and best practices relevant to their business.
- Perform competitive monitoring as it relates to Travel and Insurance. Perform business casing & sizing against potential opportunities to grow/protect customers.
- Gain in-depth understanding of Partners’ business and loyalty imperatives from both strategic and financial perspective. Understand how to optimize AIR MILES assets in Partner business.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or College Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a client management capacity, travel/insurance and/or loyalty marketing experience
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory/management of experience
- Strong relationship management skills
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and results and perform business casing
- Strong presentation skills and ability to influence at manager levels
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Strong P&L experience
- Previous experience managing multiple partners at once
- Effective project management skills.