You will be accountable for interpreting business requirements and implementing technical call routing solutions in collaboration with our senior leaders across CCB. This role will perform research and analysis - recommend solutions and drive decisions that make a positive impact for our customers. You will own and champion multiple business/technical processes, standards and controls. The technical aspects of your role will include the ability to create and maintain complex configurations within Genesys, troubleshoot issues and coordinate efforts with stakeholders andotherinternal operations andtechnologyteams.
- Consult with Business teams to understand basic requests, providing solutions and business requirements that solve the need.
- Collaborate with IT teams to design and implement new solutions, maximize operating efficiencies and reduce cost
- Design, build, document, test, implement and maintain Genesys Call Routing configuration, and business routing logic and strategies for multiple businesses (COM)
- Troubleshoot issues, and coordinate efforts of internal departments and vendors to ensure proper call routing and CTI data passage
- Primary 24x7 on-call support for call routing issues on a rotating basis
- Provide first level support on priority issues escalation
- 3+ years technical and call routing background supporting high volume, multi-site Contact Centers preferred
- Strong experience with Genesys Call Routing Platform OR Aspect/UIP
- Voice and Data NetworkInfrastructure knowledge
- IP enabled Contact Centers experience is preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot most complex issues around Genesys configuration and/or call routing logic;
- Technical and process expert. Must be able to explain technical detail and provide guidance to internal stakeholders
- Detail oriented and technically savvy
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and demanding environment
- Bachelors or Technical degreepreferred.
Req #: 170095507_1