You eat Java for breakfast, Web Services for lunch, and Node.js for dinner. You love partnering with your designer friends and realizing their visions with your code. You are a TDD champion, ensuring we have continuous integration coupled with automated testing to ensure no code goes untested.
You know how to apply OOP principles in all of your work, and recognize the value of design and code reviews. You are agile and lean… delivering high value functionality iteratively to customers… in the cloud.
What you will be doing:
- Architecting and developing web applications, prototypes, or POC’s
- Ready to handle a fast paced environment for iterative project turnarounds on mission & revenue critical, customer facing applications and websites
- Generate technical documentation to communicate architectural and design options, and educate development teams and business users
- BS/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of developing and deploying consumer facing web applications with an emphasis on front end web development
- Java- Strong design and coding skills in Enterprise Java, REST & SOAP web services, ORM (JPA/Hibernate), Spring, Maven, JMS (ActiveMQ), Caching, XML, JSON.
- Node.js- You have at least 1 year in experience developing with NodeJS and have learned and developed a POV on best practices for managing Node applications
Please be prepared to provide a portfolio of sites/applications you have built and/or open source contributions.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.