Tech Engineering Specialist
Provides technical expertise and leadership in one or more information technology disciplines to support the organization's technical infrastructure. Mentors less experienced staff with responsibility for their technical development.
- Evaluates the applicability of leading edge technologies and uses this information to significantly influence future AHIS and/or business strategies. Negotiates terms and conditions with vendors and procurement.
- Analyzes complex business and competitive issues and discerns the implications for systems support. Designs, directs and performs analyses to resolve complex first-time project issues, including analysis of the technical and economic feasibility of proposed system solutions.
- Designs projects with broad implication for the business and/or the future architecture, successfully addressing cross-technology and cross-platform issues. Balances and negotiates the needs of multiple users and communicates the business advantages of various technical solutions.
- Manages customer expectations and ensures prompt and complete customer service. Leads the development of effective networks of internal and external customers, suppliers, the technical community, and consultants. Customizes presentations to the interests of the audience. Provides guidance and training to departmental staff.
- Bachelor's LevelDegree
- Bachelor's degreepreferred or equivalent experience
- Ten years of experiencepreferred.
Job ID: 220898