As a Benefit Relationship Manager (BRM), you will captain the strategic documentation and deployment of our clients’ prescription benefit plan designs.
The BRM position affords you the opportunity to gain valuable leadership experience through managing project teams. You will be seen as a client problem-solver and will bring innovation solutions for high profile pharmacy benefit management (PBM) clients.
You will accomplish this by:
- Building relationships with key client partners through a consultative approach to fully understand client benefit plan design needs
- Translating client needs and requirements to internal CVS Health teams such as Benefits Coding and Quality Analysis
- Facilitating internal and external meetings and presentations to provide status updates and make decisions relative to client benefit setup
As a BRM, your success will be driven by exceeding client satisfaction score targets as well as working towards reduced service warranty payments to clients. Your healthcare industry knowledge in the areas of Formulary Management, Drug Utilization Management, and Reimbursement and Claims Adjudication will also contribute to your success. As a BRM, you will operate in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines so your ability to operate autonomously and make key decisions is imperative. The contributions you will make as a BRM will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the PBM marketplace.
* 5 or more years of experience in account management, benefit plan design, or related field
* Willingness and ability to travel up to 30%
* Expert level experience in RX Claim
* PBM industry experience
* 2 years of benefits coding operations experience
* Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
* Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws.
Job ID: 698793BR.