Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) is an award winning, employee-owned civil engineering consulting firm with offices in Pennsylvania, Ohio & West Virginia. Founded in 1962, HRG has been dedicated to providing quality, cost-effective design solutions to public and private sector clients in the municipal, water and wastewater, land development, transportation, water resources, geographic information systems (GIS), survey, environmental, construction phase, and financial services markets for over 50 years.
We are seeking a talented and energetic Project Manager to join our dedicated group of professionals in Harrisburg, PA. As a Civil Project Manager, you are responsible for:
- Managing civil/municipal/water resources projects
- Preparing project designs and reports
- Preparing and administering constructioncontracts
- Managing financial resources and project profitability
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- Pennsylvania Professional Engineering license
- Minimum 5years’experience in civil, municipal and water resourcesengineeringto include:
- Municipal representation
- Storm water
- Construction administration
- Ordinance and plan review
- PENNDOT permits
- Grant applications
- Project presentations
- Specification writing
- Meeting facilitation
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, computerized project management systems such as Deltek Vision, and storm water related software
- Client-focused leader and team player possessing strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Requires travel to job sites, meetings, and regional offices.
- Has the legal right to work in the U.S.