Director of Business Development - Healthcare
EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we’ve become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
We are looking for a Healthcare Business Development Director to join our EXOS Team!
The Healthcare Business Development Director plays a key leadership role within the EXOS API Division. This position is responsible leading the Healthcare business development team while actively selling our systems, services, products, and technology to leading healthcare organizations across the United States. The Healthcare Business Development Directorwill guide the EXOS Business Development and Sales team in the areas of lead generation, opportunity qualification, proposals, and contracting. The Director will manage a group of sales professionals within the EXOS API Healthcare Business unit.
- Develop and Manage the EXOS Healthcare Sales Pipeline and CRM
- Direct Sales and Business Development to Health Systems and Organizations
- Manage the Business Development and Sales Team for EXOS API Healthcare
- Assist the Development of New Business Opportunities within the Healthcare Industry
- Achieve Annual Sales and Revenue Goals
- Candidates must have minimum 5 years Business Development or combination of Business Development and Sales Experience totaling 5 years
- Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree
- Knowledge of Google and Microsoft Office applications
- Business Development and Sales Experience specifically within the Healthcare Industry
- Strong organizational skills and customer-service oriented approach
- Team work attitude
Job ID 2017-8582