At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Account Based Marketing (ABM) and Vertical Marketing team is looking for a strategic and energetic Senior Principal Program Manager to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will develop cross-portfolio marketing strategies and promote Red Hat using a combination of product, industry, and account-based marketing to support the ABM program worldwide. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and always changing team that has the support and resources of an established company.
Primary job responsibilities
- Support the global implementation of ABM activities to enable regionally-based ABM marketers to expand reach into account across geos
- Engage ABM teams to develop best practices for deployment on a worldwide basis to achieve account goals
- Create cross-portfolio, go-to-market (GTM) plans and marketing templates in alignment with strategic product mandates and sales directives
- Design and deploy integrated marketing activities within and across named ABM accounts, including using industry surveys to monitor state of emerging technologies and levels of adoption
- Initiate technical conversations with cloud strategy and product teams to create compelling value propositions, key messaging, ready to implement marketing tactics and ensure a continual stream of relevant content
- Monitor internal processes and communications to ensure emerging technologies and cross-portfolio solutions marketing and campaigns are fully integrated into all appropriate ABM marketing plans
- Own the metrics, tracking, and reporting mechanisms to determine effectiveness of program activities and integrated cloud innovative content consumption
- Deep experience with building and carrying out account-based marketing programs
- Clear understanding of cloud and emerging technologies with the capability to initiate technical conversations with cross-portfolio product marketing teams
- Solid writing and presentation skills to translate detailed technical content into impactful GTM materials
- Successful direct and digital marketing campaign and social media planning and implementation experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams
- Goal-oriented, collaborative, customer-focused, detailed, persistent, active listener, and resourceful with the ability to motivate and shape opinions
- Project management, planning, and organizational skills with attention to detail; ability to take the initiative and deliver projects unsupervised
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field is preferred
- 10+ years named or account based marketing experience in high tech, government and retail industry is preferred.