Senior Manager, Strategy & Delivery Project Manager
Guided by ourshared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for eachother lead to superior results. We elevate eachother and obsess about doing the right thing. Ourassociates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to changebanking for good.Senior Manager, Strategy & Delivery Project Manager (Marketing &SalesPortfolios)
Senior Managers on the Commercial Strategy & Delivery team demonstrate independence in solving complex problems. Seen as trusted change advisors and influence strategy development and execution. Using agile principles, they conduct and coordinate analysis that supports the development and execution of corporate or line of business strategy. They regularly integrate and influence multiple workstreams. Seen as a strong consultant by business and strategy partners in developing and delivering programs that help to answer specific business questions or inform change management strategy development. Communicate results of research/analysis and delivery to senior leadership. Sr. Managers manage and develop junior associates resources on teams.
This role will lead delivery for the Marketing & Sales value stream with primary accountability for delivering business outcomes on the Salesforce platform. Work will include close partnership with Marketing & Sales stakeholders to develop, prioritize and continuously deliver solutions that will dramatically transform the Marketing & Salesexperiences for our clients and associates.
1. Transformation Leadership and Management:
- Consult with business partners to understand complex problems and focus on bringing issues to resolution, influencing and escalating as necessary to meet timelines. Includes clarifying and defining transformation requirements / scope for cross-functional problems.
- Conduct independent research and analysis to solve ambiguous client problems. Work with transformation teams to develop recommendations to clients (e.g., senior management and/or executives) enabling them to make key business decisions.
- Own high impact transformation initiatives and contribute to the overall outcomes, definition, scoping, design, and delivery.
- Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously using strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Distill big picture intent into to tactical requirements and implementation plans.
- Create and deliver presentations to senior management. Guide and influence senior management discussions and decisions.
- Manage cross-functional transformation teams with varying expertise, skill set and transformation goals. Manage a portfolio of initiatives and assign responsibilities to junior staff as needed and appropriate to meet transformations goals and timeframes.
- Create over-arching roadmaps, communication and change management plans. Ultimately responsible for day-to-day operational aspects of the initiative; participate in agile ceremonies and backlog grooming, benefits definition, management of changes, decisions, issues and risks, and assigning and managing team accountabilities.
- Ultimately responsible for timely completion of all deliverables and initiative intent
2. Team Building:
- Participate in team development, including recruiting and personnel development.
- Perpetuate the culture of a high performing agile team.
- Build working team relationships, internal to Commercial Transformation Services (CTS) and with internal clients. Build credibility with VP+ senior decision makers.
3. Expertise Development:
- Develop expertise on departmental processes and procedures through participation in change initiatives and a willingness to learn.
- Participate in team meetings with business partners and confidently integrate with these same partners across the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 Years of leading large scale and complex transformations using scaled Agile concepts and team structures
- At least 1 Year of People Management experience
- At least 3 years of Financial services or banking industry experience
- Master's degree or MBA
- At least 5 years of experience leading large scale and complex transformations
- At least 3 years of People Management experience
- At least 3 years of Corporate Strategy Consultingexperience
- Commercial Bankingexperience
- Agile, Lean, or Six Sigma certification
- Consulting or strategic advisory background
- Marketing and Salesexperience
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving and influencing skills
- Business case analytics
- Executive communications and presentations
Job ID R31128