The Manager, Payor Relations must have experience in the molecular diagnostics/clinical laboratory industry working withcontract development, contracting administration, reimbursement analysis or coverage policies. Experienceworking with both commercial and government payers is preferred. The candidate must be able to work within cross-functional business teams, analyze and assess both qualitative and quantitative data.
This position plays an important role in the continued growth of Genomind. Ideal candidates will be skilled in developing and maintaining strong client relationships and offering a high level of service and support to new and existing payor customers, combined with an understanding of the diagnostic laboratory testing industry, and will thrive while working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team environment. The ideal candidate will reside in the Philadelphia area.
- Analyze current claims data to facilitate preferred provider agreements with key regional health plans. Maintain all agreements.
- Work with Medicaid programs to develop programs utilizing Genecept.
- Work with SVP to develop and execute program focused on self-funded employers.
- As new data is published, assist in developing messaging campaigns to health plans to facilitate Genecept coverage.
- Assist in internal education and implementation of patient billing policy.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BachelorDegree in Business, Finance, or Healthcare.
- Minimum of five (5) years business experience within the health care industry working successfully with government and commercial payers on reimbursement agreements. Experience working in the employer/broker environment is a plus.
- Experienceworking with government and commercial payers through past work in billing, contract administration, coverage policy or contracting.
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills as well as good customer service skills.
- Excellent technology skills, specifically advanced level in Excel.
- Understanding of HIPAA compliance and confidentiality policies and procedures.
Genomind offers a competitive benefits program including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Holiday leave
- 401(k) savings/retirement plan
- Continuing education assistance
- Community service program
- Employee assistance program