The Senior Analyst, Investment Analytics and Strategy perform complex analysis of the competitive landscape of Lincoln Financial Group's investments funds, with emphasis on annuities. S/he will analyze and recommend product features and pricing to enhance the competitive positioning of existing products.
- Performs complex analysis of data driven insights into competitor’s product features, positioning and pricing.
- Researches and evaluates gaps in funds line up and recommends solutions to enhance the features of existing products.
- Produces detailed comparisons of competitor product structure, pricing, and features.
- Develops complex pricing models and consults with internal stakeholders on pricing changes.
- Assesses and recommends enhancements to existing tools and/or new solutions for analyzing competitive insights to increase product performance.
- Develops criteria for analyzing market trends for competitive comparison.
- Collaborates with key internal stakeholders, serving as a subject matter expert, to develop and deliver complex investment analytics and reporting which meets the various lines of business and customer needs.
- Shares detailed product and industry knowledge to actively participate in the fund product development process.
- Creates and communicates complex technical documents, presentations, and communications (memos, fact sheets, collateral materials) pertaining to performance attribution to a wide range technical and non-technical audiences.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Effectively manages assigned tasks, including small projects, in a dynamic business environment, and collaborates with other departments and business units, and creatively leveraging resources to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives.
- Continually looks for opportunities to add value to the enterprise by partnering with the businesses on strategic projects.
- Demonstrates strong relationship management skills with internal clients and or senior management, finds common ground, and can gain collaboration among senior management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) (Minimum Required)
- 5 – 7+ Years of experience in single asset class product management or competitive intelligence that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities of this position. (Required)
- 5 – 7+ Years of experience in single asset class product management or competitive intelligence that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities of this position. (Required).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of analytics including Morningstar Bloomberg, Fastset and Excel.
- Demonstrates strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and implement processes improvements.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches.
- Ability to create presentations, communications (memos, fact sheets, collateral materials) and technical documents for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with collaborative style.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations.
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions.
- Drives performance targets to completion.