Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell is looking for Inside Sales Account Management Professionals who have organizational, planning, and communication skills with a track record of building successful customer relationships. Inside sales professionals work collaboratively with a cross functional team in order to build new business relationships and initiate and increase solution sales to targeted business customer prospects.
You will help us uncover large opportunities, selling the benefits of Dell, while demonstrating the advantage of Dell verses the competition.
Dell has undergone a transformation in our business strategy to better position end-to-end solutions that solve businesses most pressing challenges. We are looking for individuals who can take information and knowledge of a business and parlay this into a business opportunity for Dell.
Job Responsibilities :
• Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer/partner and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers/partners formulate direction.
• Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
• Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer/partner problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
• Effectively balances demands from multiple stakeholders & short term and long term priorities
• Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
• Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge.
• May require strong working knowledge of the Dell Partner Direct program encouraging growth through the use of the program
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree
• 4+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Responsible for a high number of less sophisticated accounts, or a fewer number in more sophisticated accounts.
• Some involvement in outside sales lead with Inside Sales support.
• Average-to-high revenue spend and/or account complexity within assigned business.
• Higher strategic value within assigned business.
• Advanced level sales representative, contributing beyond self, sought out by others.
• Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer/partner and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers/partners formulate strategy and direction.
• To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
We value the health and happiness of our employees, which is why we offer a competitive benefits package.