Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Consumer Global Reporting & Analytics (GRA) is part of the Global Consumer Business Operational Risk & Control (CBORC) organization, which supports Global Consumer Banking by creating and implementing methodologies to measure and escalate Operational Risk. CBORC is a First Line of Defense Control function that aids in the assessment of risk evaluation for Consumer Banking. The team develops and maintains reports and tools, and the team is responsible for leading transformational Control projects and automation efforts across Global Consumer Banking. Consumer Global Reporting & Analytics is actively seeking an experienced Control Officer with a strong understanding and background in Reporting Governance and Control. This individual should have experience and understanding of Reporting and Analytics control environments, interfacing with technicians, and translating technical processes into controlled processes.
- Strong understanding of Operational Risk principals and Reporting & Analytics environment
- Oversee a team of individuals responsible for the creation, management and execution of controls to ensure reports are developed timely and accurately
- Responsible to ensure Global reporting and Analytics is audit-ready
- Interface with Audit, Compliance, Independent Operational Risk Management, and multiple First Line of Defense organizations to ensure efforts are aligned and managed
- Oversee and manage multiple aspects of the report production control environment, including: UAT Testing, Process Control, End-User- Computing, Records, Management, Management Control Assessment (MCA), L1 Support for End-Users, Charter Control, GRA Procedures, Reporting Branding
- Oversee and manage Critical Data Element tracking, reporting, escalation and resolution
- Data Oversight for Quality reporting for all ‘keys’
- Analysis reporting for tool
- Minimum 7 years-experience in banking at large financial service organizations
- Strong Project Management experience in global organizations
- Motivated, Proactive, organized, independent and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong knowledge of Agile Project Methodologies
- Team-oriented and collegial approach with addressing challenges.
- MCA / RCSA Experiencepreferred
- Expert in detailing processes, identifying controls, and documenting procedures
- Technical proficiency: Visio, PPT, PDF, MS Products
- Establish and document business cases that detail Return-on-Investment
- Job ID: 17072525