Clif Bar Baking Company of Twin Falls is looking for a SR. E1 BUSINESS ANALYST. The ideal candidate will have an immediate connection to our Five Aspirations. As well as embody the “Clif Bar Ingredients” (Create, Inspire, Connect, Own It, and Be Yourself). This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “high-change” environment where priorities shift from day to day. Candidates, who connect through positive and respectful interaction, inspire greater success across all Five Aspirations and create extraordinary experiences, solutions and ideas will be at the top of our list. The Sr. E1 Business Analyst provides technical and functional subject matter
expertise for the Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne (E1) Manufacturing and Distribution modules as well as other critical “bolt-on” applications and other Bakery systems. The position is located in Twin Falls, Idaho at the Clif Bar Baking Company of Twin Falls. The position reports to the Business Applications Manager in Twin Falls. The Sr. Business Analyst’s primary internal customers will be the bakery operation’s managers and users. The candidate will work with the Clif Bar Baking Company personnel and Clif Bar Headquarters IT team members to implement projects from concept through implementation and provide ongoing support and training.
- Provide primary support for Oracle’s JDE E1 Manufacturing, Planning, PDM, Inventory, Procurement, Sales and Warehouse Advanced Warehouse, and Accounting modules at the Twin Falls facility.
- Provide primary support for RFGen Bar Coding and Data Collection and Equipment Maintenance applications at the Twin Falls facility.
- Provide support for E1 Bakery Accounting processes.
- Provide support for other business and engineering systems, including Wonderware MES, Autocoding, AIM Scaling systems, SafetyChain Food Safety/Compliance, and SOMAX CMMS.
- Configure E1 applications to support business requirements.
- Prepare design, testing, and training documentation.
- Work collaboratively with business leads, Clif Bar IT at Emeryville headquarters, and consultant teams to analyze requirements, provide recommendations, and execute solutions.
- Work closely with business managers and users to understand their processes and procedures.
Skills Required Position-Specific Skills RequiredThe ideal candidate will:
- Be a genuine Clif Bar & Company ambassador, who exemplifies the Clif Bar culture in all candidate communications and interactions.
- Embody the Clif Bar Five Aspirations and Ingredients.
- Inspire others through exceptional interpersonal communication and customer service.
- Have proven JDE ERP experience in support or implementation lead role.
- Be able to work both independently and with others in collaborative teams to meet common business initiatives.
- Have excellent organizational skills to manage multiple project and support commitments.
- Possess strong functional knowledge and experience with JDE Planning, Procurement, and Manufacturing applications, processes and best practices.
- Understand integration of Accounting modules with Manufacturing and Distribution modules.
Leadership Skills Required
- Take ownership and responsibility for actions, behaviors and contributions.
- Strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others.
- Own projects and issue resolution utilizing excellent oral and written communication.
- Provide project leadership to implement enhancements and new functionality from analysis/design through testing, training, and go live support.
- Experience with project leadership responsibilities, including implementation methodology and change control processes and documentation.
Technical Expertise Required
- ERP Manufacturing and Distribution systems experience required.
- JDE EnterpriseOne experience preferred.
- Experience with MES and Bar Code/Data Collections systems a plus.
- Experience with Consumer Packaged Goods and/or Food and Beverage environments a plus.
- E1 and other report writing tools a plus.
- SQL knowledge for data analysis a plus.
- Experience with SDLC and project implementation methodologies.
- Solid analytical skills with aptitude to translate business requirements to technical solutions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio required.
- 5-10 years working experience in JDE implementation and/or primary support role.
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Certifications in E1 a plus.
- APICS training or certifications a plus.
- 20% travel may be required.
Be Yourself…Take yourself lightly and your work seriously. And…bring your best self to work each day!