As part of Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ extends the SalesforceSales Cloud with fully integrated Quote-to-Cash capabilities that include Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Billing apps, delivered 100 percent natively on the Salesforce platform. Salesforce CPQ has a talented team with unmatched cloud computing experience and a unique culture, totally focused on taking good care of our customers, partners, and employees. Join us!
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a large territory, finding and closing new customers and generating revenue while achieving individual goals. The Quote to Cash space is red hot and we have the cutting edge, 100% Salesforce.com Native solution with 1500+ customers. We're growing fast and need to expand our team to meet demand. If you are a proven performer and missed the boat to go Big before, this is your chance to make it up. Up and coming talent is encouraged to apply, but you must be a proven performer in your previous roles.
- Finding and closing business in our commercial business segment within a geographic territory
- Demonstrating our product and working with a broader team to meet the needs of each prospect.
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast in Salesforce.com
- Managing a fast, intricate sales cycles in a team selling environment
- Working hard and playing hard. We believe in having fun as we succeed!
- Consultative technologysalesexperience, selling a similar solution is strongly preferred but not required
- Proven track record of success, preferably in B2B software sales
- Good presentation skills and ability to run demos
- Stable work history, and increasing responsibilities
- Strong business acumen
- Prospecting skills
- High energy, with a drive for results
- Embraces winning as a team
- 8years + quota carrying experience
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.