We are seeking a Sr. Process Engineer to join a large global company in Tulsa, OK.
• Perform process and equipment design for gas processing technologies while working as a member of a design team and perform studies relating to revamp of existing processing units.
• Participate in the maintenance and development of design tools and documentation.
• Independently carries out varied engineering / technical assignments using standard methods and procedures under limited supervision. Results are reviewed and technical guidance is available.
• Decision making includes the use of sound Engineering judgment where necessary as well as routine issues / problems.
• Document all calculations and work processes in a clear, concise format.
• Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent is required.
• Some progressive experience in operations and/or design engineeringexperience in the refining or petrochemical or gas industry are required.
• Experience with Gas Plant design highly desired
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
• Strong presentation skills including MS PowerPoint, Leading Meetings, Customer Presentations.
• Ability to function well within a team based work environment.
• Ability to travel globally 10% on an annual basis.