More information about this job:
NetCentrics, a Haystax Company, is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is seeking a Mid-level Account Manager to work with our DoD account team. The Army/Pentagon/DISA account team works collaboratively to leverage NetCentrics’ Enterprise IT and Cyber Security services to build, maintain, and grow customer business. In this role, the Account Manager will be responsible for supporting revenue generation and managing new and existing business relationships and opportunities. The Account Manager is responsible for contributing to a sufficient pipeline and managing complex enterprise business opportunities to help grow NetCentrics revenue. This position will require a very strong understanding of the customer’s organization, technology, and end users and use that understanding to improve NetCentrics’ competitive position.
- Maintain and grow business relationships with client representatives and government customers
- Maintain a minimum of $200M is pipeline targets that includes a mix of opportunities at the Identification, Qualification, and Capture phases
- Investigate and resolve government customer issues and complaints before they arise
- Assist customer and client achieve their business goals by maintaining a strong understanding of their strategy and budget
- Work with Account Managers, Solution Architects, and Subject Matter Experts to penetrate targeted accounts and achieve organic and new business growth targets
- Maintain accurate and timely records of business opportunities and ongoing account activities, which includes pipeline reporting, new customer data and revenue data for current customers. Articulate and present those business opportunities to senior management as needed
- Research, identify, and develop a business strategy regarding new opportunities for assigned customers
- Leverage NetCentrics’ Business Development and Operations teams to drive a strategy to grow business
- Use appropriate business strategy in order to drive and increase revenue for assigned customers
- Participate in tradeshows or conferences to identify new business opportunities
- Develop, update, and present a forecast and pipeline report on business opportunities for assigned customers.
- Educate current and prospective clients and customers on NetCentrics’ services and how those services can delivery enterprise services to their end users
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, diplomacy, and business acumen to always portray the company in a positive and compelling manner
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years of military experience
- 3+ years of previous Business Development experience, including tools and processes
- Ability to obtain and retain Secret Clearance
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Previous experience with the Government procurement process
- Experience developing business in the Government market in the fields of information technology, cybersecurity, and/or data analytics solutions and services
- Team Player capable of working within a collaborative environment
- Self-starter who exhibits attention to detail and expert organization skills
- Active Secret Clearance