Position is a shift member of the IAM Production Support team responsible for administration and support of production Identity & Access Management solutions.
* Experience supporting SiteMinder R12, PingAccess, CA Directory Services, Ping Identity Federation, and Sailpoint.
• Experience in supporting complex PKI infrastructure.
• Strong understanding in integrating SSO with externally hosted vendor (3rd party) applications using SAML and OAuth with Ping Identity Federation.
• Should exhibit disciplined, process-driven and result oriented approach in daily activities.
• Production support experience with ITSM solutions (Remedy) including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management.
• General knowledge and understanding of UNIX, Linux, and WinTel operating systems.
• Demonstrates ability to work as an individual contributor in a global team environment.
* Strong understanding of server patching process and solutions (Scanning, Patching, Reporting)
• Open to work in shifts and weekend to support 24*7 production support.
Required Job Skills:
*College degree, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years hands on experience with Siteminder including R12 and CA Directory server.
• 2+ years hands on experience in supporting PKI infrastructure.
• 5+ years hands on experience providing L1/L2/L3 technical production support with ability to provide quick turnaround solution
• Significant experience in analyzing logs and identifying problems with authentication and authorization. Experience with Splunk.
• Familiarity with common Unix and Windows utilities, diagnostic, and monitoring tools.
• Experience in troubleshooting issues for siteminder web agents configured with various web servers on Unix and Windows environment.
• Scripting experience with Perl, Shell and/or Java.
* 3+ years of experience with ITSM tools (Remedy, ServiceNow) and processes (IM/PM/CM)
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Desired Job Skills:
• Good understanding of network protocols, LAN, WAN, SSL, Firewall, Load Balancer, and DMZ configurations
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
* Experience with enterprise monitoring tools such as Tivoli, Netcool, Sitescope, and Introscope.
* Understanding of predictive analytics concepts
*Experience with automation tools and concepts used to automate server builds and application releases.
Job number: 17072087