Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (ICE) presents a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and business challenges in the financial sector. ICE team members work across departments and traditional boundaries to innovate and respond to industry demand. A successful candidate will be able to multitask in a dynamic team-based environment demonstrating strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities and the highest degree of professionalism.
This role will be part of a team responsible for collecting requirements, scheduling releases, functional testing, and end-user training for global corporate tools to support various teams throughout the organization. This position requires technical proficiency as well as an eager attitude, professionalism, and solid communication skills. The QA Analyst I will complete specific tasks assigned by other members of the team with the support and oversight of other members of the team.
- Teamwork: works well with teammates locally and at remote offices; shares knowledge and is seen as someone to go to for help; contributes in weekly peer meetings
- Communication: is clear and accurate in verbal and written communication; listens to peers and supported employees; follows directions and provides useful feedback
- Professionalism: makes a positive impression in person, via phone, and electronically; models a ‘can-do’ attitude; embraces additional responsibility; refrains from office gossip or conflict; adheres to corporate policy and encourages others to do the same
- Test and support applications in a global software platform (ServiceNow) and various other corporate systems, tools, and scripts
- Collaborate with otherinternal groups to translate business and functional requirements into technical implementation for the automation of existing processes and the development of new applications
- Communicate with internal customers in non-technical terms, understand business requirements, and propose solutions
- Work on projects from specification gathering, to development, to QA, user acceptance testing, and deployment to production
- Participate in meetings and organize work and/or training sessions around new software being introduced into the ICE technology environment
- Document changes and author documentation on software functionality
Exceptional Performer Competencies
- Enhances team and coworkers through knowledge sharing and implementing best practices in day to day activities
- Takes initiative to continually learn and enhance technical knowledge and skills.
Required Skills and Experience
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Some form of (external/internal) customer-facing support experience is a plus
- Ability to complete assigned tasks within a team environment
- Experience with the any of following technologies/tools is a plus: Python, SOAP, REST, XML, SharePoint, Jive, Selenium, TestComplete, SOAP UI
- Web application testing experience is a plus