Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join Team Snapchat! You will work in a fun, fast-paced, and fluid environment. Working from our Toronto, ON office, your experience growing and nurturing client relationships, analyzing and optimizing campaign performance, planning branded and performance video campaigns, and managing complex platform work streams will set you up for success in this role at Snap Inc.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Account Executives and Creative Strategists throughout the RFP process to develop innovative, insight-driven digital campaigns on Snapchat, bringing measurable ROI for our clients
- Dive deep into campaign performance data; guiding KPI driven measurement strategies, identifying performance trends, optimizing campaigns to achieve results, and providing recommendations for upsell opportunities
- Build, manage, and grow relationships and spend with key clients and agency partners by helping them achieve performance that exceeds advertiser expectations
- Serve as the product expert by educating brands and agencies on Snap’s new and existing products, as well as advising on best practices and bespoke campaign optimizations
- Increase adoption and engagement of Snap’s self-service platform and auction-based tools, providing ongoing technical support and real-time analysis
- Manage projects involving complex work streams and cross-functional collaboration (internally and externally)
Who we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience in the digital media industry, with a focus on performance and brand marketing, ad-tech, or programmatic in real-time bidding marketplaces
- Incredibly data driven, with deep understanding of advertising performance metrics
- Advanced Excel skills, as well as experience with analyzing datasets and delivering actionable insights
- Understanding of media management within a biddable auction advertising environment and demonstrated skill in educating others (e.g., advertisers, agencies)
- Pre-existing relationships with client decision-makers and brand marketers
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adaptable to changes
- A passion for Snapchat as a user and knowledge of our ad products!