Job Description Summary
The Account Analysis Product Specialist will serve as the subject matter expert with responsibility for the support of the account analysis systems/application. The Account Analysis Product Specialist will receive direction and guidance from the Commercial Deposit Services Manager andotherinternal business partners to ensure the account analysis application/systems are structured and function in such a way to contribute and assist a business unit in meeting their strategic goals and objectives.
- Provide overall support of the account analysis system/application.
- Provide subject matter expertise to business units to aid in their understanding of the account analysis system/application.
- Implement solutions provided by management and/or vendors for addressing product/application problems and enhancing applications.
- Provide escalation support and ownership for researching and remediating production issues, in partnership with third party vendors and business unit support teams.
- Participate in product management activities with otherinternal business partners to ensure synergy and efficiency.
- Proactively support application upgrades and releases, following application change management procedures.
- Lead small to moderate-scale initiatives in support of product, system and/or application enhancements in partnership with business partners and Product Managers.
- Develop and foster strong and continuing relationships with business partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Open and maintain deposit accounts (checking/savings/money market/CDs) for all Commercial Banking clients in accordance with regulations (U.S.A. Patriot Act, BSA/AML, etc.) and audit requirements.
- Assist the Commercial Deposit Services Team with Commercial Banking clients regarding incoming and outgoing wire transfer research requests; will work directly with internal departments (Wire Transfer/Operations Support) to resolve any wire transfer issues in a timely manner.
- Review daily overdraft reports, contacts clients to determine the cause and discuss funding; communicates results of these discussions to Commercial Banking team members and Operations Support for additional action as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with account analysis, commercial banking/operations and cash management products and services.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with partners across business units
- Self-starter with ability to work independently with moderate direction or guidance from manager
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and provide clear direction to business partners and team members to achieve stated objectives
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL CONSIDERATIONS:
- Willing and able to travel occasionally as needed.
- Operation of a Personal Computer and viewing information on a monitor.
- Must be able to sit for many hours each day.
- Must be able to communicate via telephone and possess dexterity to include filing document, reaching and bending.
- May be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift or carry up to 20 pounds
- Ability to speak English and express ideas and have difficult conversation in person and over the telephone
- Ability to listen and comprehend speech.
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions, interpret data and information, read, write and organize information in an orderly manner.
- Normal business office environment.
- Ability to sit in artificial light for extended periods of time