Regional Maintenance Manager
Regional Maintenance Manager – Northeast Territory: Massachusetts to Atlanta, West to Michigan.
A minimum of five years’ experience required working as a Maintenance Manager – Technical degree or four yeardegree in Mechanical Engineering a plus.
Responsible for Managing Maintenance Professionals and Maintenance Hourly Workers to include:
· Hiring of Mechanics
· Developing a Preventative Maintenance program
· Implementation of Planned Maintenance
· Develop Staffing Plan
· Develop Inventory Plan
Technical Experience to include:
· Heavy Equipment Operations and Mechanical Background
· Responsibility for Parts Inventory
· Inspect Equipment
· Maintenance of Cranes
· Maintenance of other Lift Equipment
· Develop and Administer an operational work plan
Ability to travel 40 percent on average to different facilities on the east coast and Midwest.
Experience managing multiple locations and the maintenance personnel working at these locations.
Background Check and drug test required.
No relocation. Work from a home office and travel – 40%.
Position can be located anywhere in the state of South Carolina.