The Strategy & Business Operations Director will work closely with the VP and the executive team to manage and lead strategic planning activities, facilitate project plan implementation and oversee strategic projects with a primary focus on cross functional initiatives. Additionally, this person has responsibility for driving the agreed upon strategic programs, initiatives, objectives and KPI’s. The Strategy & Business Operations Manager will own the assigned plans and ensure execution.
- Acts as the Project Manager the assigned strategic initiatives, work plans, projects and processes to enable goals achievement.
- Works closely with the VP to lead multi-disciplinary projects and track objectives and action items.
- Work with the VP to develop and execute on strategic plans
- Prepare complex analyses, provide sales insights and develop presentations
- Helps define, streamline and communicate operating and decision-making processes
- Provides ad-hoc analysis and decision support, data mining and data analysis
- Ensure alignment in processes and sales methodology between regional sales and sales operations
- Initiate incentives to shift sales force focus according to business needs (manage SPIFF’s)
- Maximize SF.com as a tool for managing all sales activities (from opportunity to closing)
- Become a liaison between Corporate Sales OPS and Actimize
- BS or BA required ,MBA highly preferred
- Proven experience in a managerial role with an enterprise SW company. Experience working in the financial industry will be an advantage
- Experience in managing teams with sales and/or operational orientation
- Excellent analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to think strategically and act in a detailed, hands-on manner
- Experience in managing Business Operations function
- Strong Strategy to execution capabilities
- Strong project management and analytical abilities
- Experience delivering sales processes to a distributed, global organization
- Proven experience managing and influencing effectively in a matrix-organized, global company