BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a full-time Quality Assurance Nurse to support our Pediatric Home Care practice. This position can be based in Pennsauken, NJ or Charlotte, NC. and will require some travel. BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Your important work as a Pediatric Quality Assurance Nurse will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. Registered Nurses in this role have the ability to teach, mentor and coach existing service offices!
- Execute an annual Quality Assurance plan by specialty practice including identification and testing of standards based on key risk areas.
- Identify trends and best practices, and recommend enhancements to processes or standards to support mitigation of risk and improvement of quality.
- Track progress and remediation of Plan of Correction (POC) and Performance Improvement (PI) activities related to quality.
- Execute additional compliance audits or projects at the direction of the Chief Compliance Officer to investigate external audit results or assist offices who are executing a POC as part of an external survey.
- Provide customer support through timely response to inquiries based on BAYADA’s policies, accrediting body standards, and other appropriate regulations.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of relevant regulations, laws, accreditation standards, policies and industry trends and understand their potential impact on BAYADA.
- Registered Nurse, RN with a BSN
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of Pediatric Registered Nurse clinical experience
- QA and Home Care experiencepreferred but willing to train the right nurse!
- Excellent customer service, communication and writing skills required
- Meet travel requirements for completion of annual QA plan based on geographic location and survey schedule.