Technical Test Lead
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Infosys – IVS-SS – Technical Test Lead – Performance Testing - US
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technical Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Northbrook, IL. This position may require 0% travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with IT
• At least 4 years of experience in test strategy and test Design
• At least 4 years of experience in test execution analysis & reporting.
• At least 4 years of experience in Performance Testing & Engineering activities
• Expertize in developing Work Load Patterns, Estimations, Develop Performance Strategy and implement them.
• Strong expertise in load test tools - HP Performance Center, Jmeter APM tools like Dynatrace, App Dynamics Experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of Performance trouble shooting (heap dump & thread dump analysis) is preferred.
• Ability to lead performance optimization efforts with a strong command of complex performance issues and the ability to direct component owners (network, database, appdev, server OS/WAS, storage, etc.) is a plus
• Strong expertise on multiple protocols using HP Performance Center, Dynatrace , Neoload. Analyzing performance bottlenecks and providing recommendations
• should have strong co-ordination, communication & reporting, analytical skills
• Domain knowledge on Insurance Claims applications is desirable although not mandatory.
• Should have experience in Agile and Devops methodology, micro services, Angular js etc.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Communication and Analytical skill.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.