IDV Solutions is seeking technical management candidates with a strong background in software development for a challenging position with varying responsibilities. Successful applicants will need the ability to problem solve, take initiative, and produce results in a fast-paced collaborative organization. Must have demonstrated capability of leading small development teams (as a formal team lead, project manager or similar). Experience and skill with customer-facing communications and interaction with technical, non-technical, and customer stakeholders is required. We're looking for a leader who understands the need to blend adherence to process with a pragmatic focus on results.
- Work with developers, team leads and managers to develop software.
- Facilitates communication between development teams.
- Maintains assigned developer task lists and development artifacts.
- Assistdevelopers in
- Architectural discussions
- Coding strategies
- Communicate with external parties (as needed) to ensure success of development project.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- 7+ years relevant experience, including substantive software development with increasing responsibility
- Required Skills:
- Hands on software development/architectureexperience using C# and/or Java, ( SaaS, IaaS, and/or PaaSStrong verbal and written communication
- Business analysis experience
- Technical design experience
- Development team leadership
- Ability to create, document and oversee software development and delivery processes
- Agile project management
- Technical consulting
- Experience with full range of SDLC activities
- Software deployment and infrastructure configuration experience
- Cloud computing (Azure or Amazon Web Services)
- Microsoft solution stack/tools (particularly SQL Server and IIS)
- .NET development experience (MVC, Entity Framework, TypeScript, Team Foundation Server)
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of hands-on development experience coupled with 2+ years in a technical management role.