MINDBODY’s IT/Engineering team is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst. As a Business Systems Analyst, you will act as the primary I.S. liaison for assigned business groups and apply thorough knowledge of the needs of the business group and knowledge of systemstechnology to provide production support, continuous improvement, and implementation ofenterprise wide applications. You will also have the opportunity to identify and design improvements for both information systems and business processes while ensuring that all concerns and ramifications are considered before implementation. This is a full-time position in IT/Engineering partnering with our internal line of business teams such as Sales, CustomerService, Human Resources, and Finance and Accounting.
You must possess a deep knowledge of Salesforce.com as well as broad experience with SaaS platforms and customer relationship management. Along with a broad background in information technology, a practical understanding of how businesses work, as well excellent problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Management, or related degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in progressively responsible positions providing management support by analyzing business processes, team project participation, and providing advanced level of systems support and analysis of information systems
- Experience in API Products like WSO2,APIGEE or similar platform in designing API facades, and designing and implementing API Proxies, and Developer portal
- Experience in securing APIs using Oauth, SAML, Open ID Connect and etc.
- Experience with other SaaS platforms such as SpringCM, Sharepoint is a plus
- Experience developing workflow automation in SpringCM using XML and XPATH a plus
- Track record of having implemented, enhanced and supported an enterprise-class technology system, including planning, analysis and design, configuration, development, datamigrations, system testing, cutover planning, and production support
- You are able to quickly learn new technologies, find creative solutions to a wide variety ofproblems, and communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- This position requires that you have a strong sense of initiative, and the ability to take ownership of multiple complex tasks and projects
- Should be self-driven, good communicator and a team player; Mentor team members
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Often assigned as project lead or project manager for key corporate system initiatives and will direct the work flow of the group. In this role, works with department heads and super users to develop business strategy and system requirements. Leads the project team in creating and adhering to implementation timelines, oversees testing, brings the system online, and ensures users receive appropriate training.
- As part of onsite client facing team, work closely with ServiceNow functional team to lead and drive technical solution design sessions for assigned ServiceNow applications; Generate related solution documentation
- Work directly with end users to resolve escalated issues/defects within ServiceNow; Provide guidance and assistance to ServiceNow support team(s) on an ongoing basis
- Coordinates functional requirements of business unit and technical solutions with systemspersonnel to develop the most cost effective solution.
- Develops and maintains new procedures that promote interdepartmental communication and efficiency. Gathers input and output requirements from users and develops systemsrequirements and project flow diagrams.
- Analyzes reports and procedures and assists in determining most effective use of computer and employee resources. Submits and tracks both modifications and enhancements tointernal software applications including approvals, notifications, estimates, etc. Responsiblefor developing test scenarios for new or modified programs based on needs analysis.
- Should have good experience on effort & schedule estimation and provide inputs to projectmanagers
- Develop systems integrations and process automation; Identify opportunities to leverage automation
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each. Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
- Design appropriate solutions for data import/export between Service-now and other systems
- Follow and implement industry best practices for release & environment management, source code control with SNOW development COE
- Manage application and platform upgrades with impact assessments & remediation plans
- Should be able to support development of variety of applications: Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Discovery, Service Mapping, Portal & UI development, Asset Management, Service Catalog, HR Management
- Partner with the various departments to define and document process, strive for operational excellence and translate business problems to solutions.
- Provide administrative, development, analysis, and support of ServiceNow and SpringCM workflows
- Develops schedules and conducts employee training sessions that provide general awareness and specific knowledge needed to understand and fully utilize data processing systems.
- Define and document processes, capture functional requirements, assess technology solutions, generate use cases, create functional designs, document training plans, analyze data migration needs
- Analyze long term requirements and make recommendations and proposals for implementing technology strategies