Our Client is looking for an experienced Account Manager for their growing E-Commerce Business.The Account Manager is responsible for overall administration and sales growth for assigned Marketplace accounts.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Account oversight. Manage administration of Marketplace Accounts, to include oversight of account creation, accuracy of inventory/product information, timeliness of orders, and problem resolution. Marketplace Accounts may include, but are not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Newegg and Wal-Mart.
- Customer Relationship Management. Maintain relationship with Marketplace customers, including monthly calls to customers regarding products and resolve any underlying issues.
- Manage Channel Advisor, the platform used to manage content and product feeds for marketplaces.
- Competitive account pricing: Benchmark to ensure competitive pricing to drive product movement and revenue
- Account Supply: Collaborate with buyer/supplier on account supply, including communicating price updates and weekly deal submissions.
- Ensure Inventory turns and avoid aging inventory.
- Refurbished products: Manage refurbished product inventory and ensure competitive pricing and turning; work with external partners.
- Perform root-cause analysis of customer overall results to ensure maximum profitability, weekly/monthly tracking and report Monthly Sales Results against KPI metrics to determine plan of action of areas of focus and opportunities
- Strong computer skills, including at least intermediate level Microsoft Excel and excellent internet navigation skills.
- Highly attentive to detail, excellent follow up skills, able to produce accurate work at a fast pace and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Prior experience (2-3years) in sales in marketplace accounts/e-commerce based organization preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to use proper business correspondence to respond clearly and accurately to customer questions and requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred. Related experience considered in lieu of education