About Healthcare Technologies
Aramark’s HealthcareTechnologies business is one of the largest independent providers of healthcaretechnology management solutions in North America, providing tailored solutions for Clinical Equipment Optimization, IT Integration, Capital Planning and more. Through our world class Technology & Innovation Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, we underscore our commitment to providing customers with deep technical expertise and insight-driven innovation.
Oversees the maintenance of imaging equipment through the effective use of the Medical Equipment Management Program and HCT business standards. Serves as a liaison between assigned Imaging Services Engineers and the Imaging Services Director. Responsible for the development of strong interpersonal relationships with customers and Imaging Services Engineers. Assists Imaging Services Director with tactical and administrative management functions. Adheres to instructions and corporate policies, and demonstrates professionalism with integrity in all interactions with customers and staff.
- Assists with the establishment of work priorities where needed, and provides daily support and supervision to all imaging staff to optimize the delivery of technical services.
- Maintains and owns vacation approvals, and on-callscheduling for assigned imaging staff.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service, while interacting effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
- Administers coaching, delivers performance feedback and issues discipline with guidance and assistance from the Imaging Services Director.
- Assists the Imaging Services Director with the interviewing and hiring of new employees.
- Establishes and maintains solid relationships with sales and service representatives of imaging equipment, medical staff, department managers, and clinical staff.
- Enforces Aramark and healthcare facility policies and procedures.
- Supervises and occasionally performs installation, troubleshooting, repair and calibration of imaging equipment, such as mammography, ultrasound, or CT.
- Coordinates on the job training for assigned staff on subjects such as electrical safety, EHS, and quality control requirements.
- Assists the Imaging Services Director in identification and prioritization of training needs, and facilitates cross training initiatives with regards to imaging needs.
- Assists with tracking and resolution for issues of service escalation.
- Investigates safety issues, hazards and equipment incidents.
- Provides strong verbal/written communications consistent with assigned tasks.
- Makes broad decisions that are based on clear instructions and operational rules and procedures.
- Shows initiative, follows established procedures, and works in a safe manner.
- Provides alternate solutions to Imaging Services Director for critical and complex issues.
- Owns and drives compliance with regards to the performance metrics of PM completion, call closure, parts returns, ETTR & uptime and others as assigned.
- Participates in customer meetings, and assists with account sales visits.
- Acts as decision-maker in coordination with District Manager and/or Technology Manager in absence of Imaging Service Director.
- Maintains working knowledge of the Computerized Medical Maintenance System (CMMS).
- Executes the Medical Equipment Management Plan (MEMP) on a daily basis.
Deliver Financial Commitments
- Participates in financial reviews with developing understanding of impact to business.
- Identifies potential sales opportunities with eye on warranty conversions and communicates to sales and management teams.
- Maintains line of sight to Outside Purchase Services (OPS) expenditures, and helps to ensure that all OPS activities are closely monitored and controlled.
- Demonstrates cost-effective decision making skills.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of accounts payable processes.
- Advanced knowledge of Computerized Medical Maintenance System (CMMS).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable trade areas.
- Listening skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Management skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook required).
- Results oriented.
- Maturity, self-development, and integrity.
- Ability to deal with high-stress/pressure situations.
- Ability to manage complex customer situations.
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.Basic CE-IT knowledge.
Education & Experience
- Associate’s degree in electronic or engineeringtechnology and 7 years of experience in the repair and maintenance of medical equipment.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experiencepreferred.
- 10+ years of military training, or otherexperience in the repair and maintenance of medical equipment.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experiencepreferred..
- Active CRES Certification is preferred.
- Working knowledge of all current accreditation bodies such as TJC, DNV, or others preferred.
- Should have a working knowledge of more complex general biomedical safety and repair equipment, such as imaging phantoms, HV bleeders, and attenuation devices.
Travel & Other Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License may be required.
- Up to 20-30% of day-to-day work may be spent traveling.
- May be required to work flexible hours, including on-call and overtime.