Position Title: Software Developer
Position Number: 269734
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Desired Skill Set:
.Net, Angular 2, C#, MVC, NodeJs, SQL, UI/UX Guidelines
Position: Sr. .Net/Angular Application Developer
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46204
Projected Duration: 12 Months from projected start date
Onsite interviews are REQUIRED for this position.
-Bachelor''s Degree is REQUIRED.
Purpose of Position/Summary:
Employee works primarily as a senior .NET developer. This resource should have at least 3+ years on development exerience. The desired candidate would be heavily focused in front end user interace and user experience development. This is a full life cycle developer position which will include 80% new development and 20% maintenance.
We are looking for a developer with specific skils with:
• Angular 2+ (not AngularJS) – Angular-CLI
• .NET (C#, EntityFramework)
In addition employee must have excellent communication and project management skills.
• Write and maintain code for custom written applications
• Manage timelines and priorities with new feature requests.
• Manage the relationship between the customer, development group, design team, and project managers.
• Design new applications to meet customer''s needs.
• Interacting with disparate systems programmatically.
• Communicating with the customers.
• Deliver professional looking apps with high usability and rich features.
• Bachelor's degree
• At least 3years’ experience
• Experience with MVC
• Ability to work with SQL
• Expert knowledge with UI/UX programming and cross browser platforming
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.