About Superion Superion is a leading provider of software and services aligned to serve five key customer segments – Public Administration, Public Safety and Justice, State Government, Federal Government and Nonprofit Agencies. The combinedexperience and knowledge of our employees helps communities, governments and organizations better serve their population. Over 175 million people in North America live in communities that rely on our products and services.Job Description
Superion has an immediate need for an experienced Quality Assurance Test Engineer. The Test Engineer role is responsible for initially identifying and subsequently defining the required tests, monitoring the test coverage and evaluating the overall quality experienced by our customers. This role also involves specifying required test data and evaluating the outcome of the testing conducted in each test cycle.
Skills & Requirements
Skills and Requirements:
The selected candidate will have proven capabilities in the following:
- AgileScrum Methodology (Collaboration, Defining Done, Standups, Burndown, etc.)
- Scoping and Estimation of Work Items
- Assessing Testability (Shift Left)
- Design and Execution of Test Cases
- Agile Defect Lifecycle Management
- Developing Automation scripts in C# or VBScript for regression in Selenium or UFT.
A highly qualified candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in AgileScrum
- Proven expertise with MS Visual Studio Online (VSO)
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining test cases and test suites
- Working knowledge of SQL, XML, Web Services, C#, VBScript, or Java.
- Ability to deliver quality results under pressure.