Oil of Olay, Miller Lite, Coca Cola and Tide. What do they all have in common? They are all national brands for manufacturing companies that collaborate with Nielsen to drive their business and grow their portfolios. Nielsen's Client Engagement Manufacturing Team works with companies to provide insights and thought leadership. Our work helps clients set pricing strategies, launch new products and determines what products you ultimately see on the shelf and online. Client Engagement team members are experts within their categories and Nielsen solutions, and are viewed as trusted partners by our clients. Be curious. Be collaborative. Be forward thinking. Join the Client Engagement Manufacturing Team and work with our clients as a consultant, a problem solver, the voice of Nielsen at our clients. When you join the Nielsen team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion. As an Associate Client Manager you will…
- Independently complete analyses using Nielsen’s proprietary tools and secondary data to develop insights that drive client outcomes.
- Develop expertise and ability to advise industry leading clients on marketing plans and industry trends, participating in client discussions and presentations as applicable
- Build strong partnerships with clients and internal stakeholders, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to your clients
- Be accountable for sales goals and identify opportunities to collaborate across Nielsen teams and drive sales with clients.
- Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to sell Nielsen solutions that help our clients meet strategic goals.
- Skilled & polished communicator, including client presentations
- Able to synthesize data & simplify findings to solve client business issues
- Able to develop and maintain consultative client relationships
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in complex situations .
- Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes
Background and Technical Skills
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Sales background or sales proficiency a plus
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Related industries include: Consumer Packaged Goods, Consulting, Information, Sales, Analytics