Are you a hunter and solution-driven seller who loves the thrill of cultivating new business and delivering results? As a Major Market Sales Executive, you will source, call on, and sell Paycor solutions to new prospects and clients within your assigned territory. The pace is quick, theactivity is high and the rewards are great. If you’re a self-starter who can meet the challenge, keep reading.
This is the job for you, if:
- Competition drives you. You were involved in sports, love a good game of trivia, and you won’t be beat at a friendly game of Monopoly.
- In an alternate life, you would be a private investigator or a detective. You’re great at digging up prospective clients or referral partners in new and innovative ways.
- You thrive under pressure. The thought of pushing and being pushed beyond your boundaries to introduce and sell innovative solutions in an ever-changing industry excites you.
- You’re a natural seller. You had the best lemonade stand on the block as a kid and you’re consistently a top seller in your current role.
- You’ll talk to anyone at a party. You’re a natural networker and can make conversation with everyone.
- Getting in front of your clients and prospects face to face is invaluable to you. You’re ready and willing to rack up frequent flier miles and log road hours.
This is what you’ll do:
- Source, engage and educate new prospective clients*
- Sell the full suite of Paycor products and services in person and over the phone*
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with Bank, Broker, and CPA referral partners*
- Assist in the conversion process for new clients to ensure a successful onboardingexperience
- Meet and exceed your agreed upon sales quotas and activity goals*
- Drive client satisfaction by partnering with the Client Services team
- Maintain accurate records of your interactions in our Salesforce CRM
*Indicates essential job functions
This is what we’re looking for:
- 4 year business degree
- 3+ years’ successful track record in B2B sales
- Independent seller able to keep up with a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications and technical presentation skills to win over potential clients
- Strong mathematical aptitude and problem solving skills