The Director, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) will serve as a key member of the Corporate financial leadership team and serve as a key financial interface between the senior operational management and the executive management team. The Director of FP&A will be responsible for delivering value-added business analysis as well as defining and reporting meaningful financial and operational metrics that lead to insightful, accurate business decision-making. The Director of FP&A will be responsible for overseeing a financial planning organization that has a comprehensive understanding of all key business drivers and sophisticated financial models that enable the team to deliver insightful, value-added analysis across the company, including consolidated as well as regional analyses.
- Supervise and manage the performance of a Senior Manager and one financial analyst.
- Oversee the financial planning and analysis organization and partner with the management team to provide value-added insight into the business.
- Prepare a monthly reporting package that includes full financial statements, comprehensive Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting, operational Dashboard reporting, analysis of key business trends, actual versus budget variances and comprehensive executive level explanations of differences.
- Drive an efficient, effective and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to the strategic objectives.
- Develop and monitor the company’s annual budget and monthly forecasts, which shall include establishing budget tools, setting timelines and acting as project manager for the company, ensuring all budgets are accurate, comprehensive and completed on time.
- Prepare and monitor the company’s long range strategic planning models.
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for acquisitions, new product development, long-term contracts and other ad-hoc financial projects.
- Assist in preparing analysis, commentary and presentation material for the monthly and quarterly financial review and board meeting.
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments as they are identified and to assist with various ad hoc projects as needed.
- 8+ years of finance-related work experience
- Experience in investment banking, equity research and/or management consulting is mandatory
- B.S. degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Match or Science
- MBA or CFA preferred
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and able to prioritize personal workload
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, highly resourceful and self-starter
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Salesforce, Tableau and/or Adaptive Insights are a plus.