Oversee the creative development ofnetwork and advertiser co-branded video content for on-air, as well as some branded advertorial content fordigitaland social platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in partnership with Branded Entertainment Client Services team member on co-branded editorial projects with a focus on the creative development to ensure quality production, alignment with network programming and client’s messaging needs.
- Assist in the content and creative development of branded advertorial content created for digital and social platforms as required or needed.
- Supervise content development with production company team members. Guide concept development, writing, real people casting and pre-production for shoots. Communicate network expectations for production and client’s needs as well as overall tone and shooting style.
- Work closely with network executive in charge of each co-branded asset to gain approvals that ensure network standards are met throughout all stages of production from concept to completed video.
- Review scripts/script outlines and rough cuts/fine cuts and provide clear notes and direction for production partners to create engaging content that is appropriate for SNI broadcast, is approved by the assigned network executive and meets client’s messaging needs.
- Attend and oversee shoots to ensure the quality of the content, re-direct and guide our production partners, review product and messaging integration to ensure client’s needs are met and/or work with sales account executives, agency/client representatives.
- Assist Executive Producers assigned to concepting and responding to RFPs as directed and required.
- Actively pursue new production methods and systems with the goal to create less expensive and more efficient production for our clients.
- Assist production partners with BE production guidelines and deliverables for final videos.
Education & Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline and 5-8years of experience in related field - OR -
- 5-7 years of experience in video production as a writer, editor, producer and/or director or experience in related field
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Interest in innovative best practices for engaging video audiences as it relates to storytelling and sharing information
- Solid understanding and mastery of video production as it relates to writing, field producing and post-production.
- Budgeting and production management for video production
- Familiar with issues relating to rights and clearances/legal requirements for music, voice over, images, footage, talent, releases, unions and other industry standards
- Anticipates resources requirements and modifies plans as needed
- Proficient working with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint, MS Outlook
- Strong Mac/PC background, with demonstrated proficiency with Windows 7, Excel, Word, and MS Access
- Creative problem solving as it relates to writing video concepts and storytelling approaches
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently and responsibly
- Capacity to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work collaboratively with team members
- Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups
- Employees will also perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 30-40% travel is required which will involve air travel and driving
- Frequently sits at a computer terminal and desk
- Frequently walks to other areas within or outside of the department to distribute or gather information
- Occasional standing; occasional lifting moderate loads up to 25 lbs. ; frequent bending
- Stooping, crouching while filing; occasional reaching, twisting, turning
- Frequent handling of files, pencils, paper; frequent keyboarding, writing and other duties requiring fingering
- Continuous hearing
- Use of near/midrange/far vision, and speaking to disseminate information
- Job will generally be performed in an office environment, but may require some travel to vendors' offices, current and potential retail properties, and construction job sites.