We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Enterprise Middleware & Online Security Technology (EMOST) provide Security and Integration platforms. We are looking for a UI developer who will excel in dynamic team, fast-paced and agile environment, specializing in UI development for Micro Site development. Ideal candidate is a highly driven UI developer who is passionate about developing security software.
What you’ll do:
- Design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of Web Sites
- Code and tests technical solutions, identify deficiencies and proactively recommends best practice technical solutions.
- Contribute to development and implementation of RESTful web services
- Ensure that all development practices are in compliance with employer's best practices policies and procedures
- Understand the necessity of and contributes to coding standards
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
- Communicate effectively with other disciplines including Managers, Architects, Developers, Project Management, Test, Infrastructure/ and Production Support within and outside the organization
- Coding and testing of new modules based on technical specifications as needed.
- Maintenance of existing product code, as required.
- Support and maintain the company’s existing production software solutions and core technologies.
What you have:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related fields is required. – required
- Candidate must have experience in writing the code for high performance, high scalability.
- Code quality improvement through design/code reviews and advanced debugging techniques.
- Proven Experience developing and maintaining highly scalable UI solutions.
- Experience in application development for reliability, scalability, performance, robustness, security, manageability, and maintainability/extensibility are very important.
- Strong coding skills, especially in the area of C# and MVC, with knowledge of design patterns and/or well-architected frameworks.
- Knowledge of and adherence to best practices for bug free coding, unit-testing, etc. is a must.
- Experience in WebAPI, LINQ, Async, WCF, XML, JSON, XSLT.
- Knowledge of SOA, SaaS, REST/Web Services, etc. and skills in the areas of unit-testing, performance analysis, debugging, and Secure Software Development Experience creating own unit test programs to verify correct functioning of server applications and services.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies
- Excellent communication, documentation, organization and interpersonal skills.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life