Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Client & Market professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
AccentureTechnology Consulting is looking for anexperienced Cloud Manager willing to enable clients to achieve their cloud transformation objectives. In this role, you willwork closely with professionals spanning strategy, business case, assessments, application, andinfrastructure disciplines to identify opportunities toaccelerate our clients’ journey to the cloud, taking advantage of new capabilities and tapping into our ecosystem of cloud partners like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, and Google. Ideal candidates will bring a well-rounded skill set capable of spanning business and technical disciplines and be comfortableworking with client and Accenture teams to shape early stage ideas and rough order of magnitude (ROMs) business cases and road maps into fully assessed, designed, and implemented cloud solutions A professional at this position level within Accenture has the followingresponsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Large scale multi-Cloud transformation and hybrid solutions
- Enterprise IT portfolio transformation
- Ability to be a thought leader as we continue on our journey of Cloud offering development
- Basic qualifications
- 2years of experienceworking with Cloud solutions.
- 5years of IT Consulting/Management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
- 2years of management experience
- 2years of experience delivering IT Strategy initiatives and/or Enterprise Architectures implementations in complex environments
- 2years of experience with large-scale systems integration experience involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
- 1year of health or state, county or local government agency experience
- History of successful technical sales, consulting, and/or architecture engagements
- Bachelor's degree
- Solution/Architecture certifications in AWS, Azure.
- Understanding of industry evolving standards and services in cloud service providers and how they support and transform existing private/on premise IT services
Professional Skill Requirements
- Demonstrated blend of business and technical experience
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with business, technical, architectural, and executive audiences
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience in working with limited or estimated information to establish solid business cases and road map solutions
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills