About the Company: Regency Centers Corporation (NYSE: REG) With more than 50 years of experience, Regency is the preeminent national owner, operator and developer of neighborhood and community shopping centers. The Company’s portfolio of 429 retail properties encompasses over 57 million square feet, is primarily anchored by productive grocers, and is located in affluent and infill trade areas in the country’s most attractive metro areas. Regency has developed 225 shopping centers since 2000, representing an investment at completion of more than $3.5 billion. Operating as a fully integrated real estate company, Regency is a qualified real estate investment trust that is self-administered and self-managed, and a member of the S&P 500 index.About this Opportunity:
About this Opportunity:
Regency Centers is seeking a dynamic Vice President, Market Officer to join our Vienna, Virginia regional office. The selected candidate will report to the Senior Vice President, Senior Market Officer and will be responsible for maximizing the overall performance and value of a regional portfolio of shopping centers. This individual will have leadership and managerial responsibility for leasing, asset management and identifying and executing upon redevelopment opportunities, withthe overall objective being to maximize long term performance of their assigned market portfolio, as measured by growth in net operating income and value realized from investments. Key Responsibilities:
- Managerial leadership: Oversee leasing team and production objectives for assignedportfolio; NOI/leasing forecasts and updates; capital budget and expense control programs to exceed performance targets that include growth in net operating income and value realized from new investments.
- Strategic leadership: Provide partnership guidance and evaluation with other departments in the pursuit of acquisition, disposition and development plans
- Execution and operational excellence: Identify new and value-add redevelopment opportunities anchored by best in class retailers that create value and meet Regency’s internal investment criteria. Oversee the due diligence, entitlements, construction andredevelopment process working closely with project teams to ensure projects are leased at rates equal to or in excess of pro-forma, are well merchandised, and are built atbudgeted costs and on schedule. Lead and manage the strategic repositioning ofexisting Regency assets as anchor movement provides these opportunities. Executes highprofile, major lease transactions.
- Stewardship and company representation: Foster and maintain key relationships withbrokers, retailers, consultants and land owners; advance market interests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business Management, Marketing or related field, coupled with a minimum of 7 years of experience in the commercial real estate field
- Master’s degree in business or real estate development preferred
- Real Estate Broker’s or Sales Agent’s License
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Astute, local market knowledge of retailing and real estate operations
- Intermediate proficiency with current Microsoft Office software and internet research functionality
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong leadership skills with capacity to adapt quickly
- Capable of precise communication, even under strict time constraints, and the ability to assimilate verbal information rapidly
- High energy level with a positive, upbeat attitude and the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated to handle multiple challenges with a drive for results at a brisk pace
- Comfortable making timely decisions in a methodical manner
- Conversational and people oriented
- High level of integrity and ethics