A boutique construction firm dedicated to providing an exceptional level of craftsmanship and service has an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager to join our growing North Jersey office. The selected project manager will be involved in a range of interior fit up construction projects.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
· Ideal candidate will have experience and a strong track record with commercial interior fit up work.
· Provides professional PM experience to designated projects and assignments at a client property
· Interacts with client representative’s onsite, receives direction and coordinates with the property or facility management team.
· Monitors and coordinates the execution of the various services and processes relating to client contracted
agreements for project management and tenant improvements.
· Works in collaboration with the assigned account manager
· Prepares agendas, develops and maintains master project budgets and timelines as required for each project
· Reviews requisitions, change orders and other invoices associated with the project
· Maintains high qualitative and quantitative standards of work performance.
· Strives constantly to improve skill and work knowledge; keeps up to date in the field of specialization.
· Carries out responsibilities in a professional, courteous manner at all times.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
· B.S. Degreepreferred; equivalent experience will be considered
· Minimum of three (3) years directly related experience in an Interior Fit up engineering/construction project
· Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects, ability to read and understand construction
specifications and blueprints.
· Excellent client relations, client management, and consultation skills required.
· Highly organized and strong analytical skills. Must be willing to do paperwork the right way.
· Great oral and written communication skills required.