HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Secure market penetration for the Company in assigned verticals.
- Develop and manage sales pipelines, promoting and representing EPX brand image and services to prospective clients.
- Clearly communicate EPX’s value proposition, differentiation points and market positioning with prospective clients.
- Design and execute top-notch prospective client initial and follow-up process leading to high client meetings rate.
- Effectively manage client prospecting and sales cycle.
- Generate new ideas and methods for client prospecting and acquisition.
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert and valued asset to prospective clients’ practices.
- Prepare and deliver concise, persuasive and effective sales presentations and follow up with key decision makers, while ensuring high closing rate.
- Utilize marketing and sales data to optimize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform outbound lead generation to mid to large companies across the US.
- Participate in industry trade shows and corporate events.
Here is what we are looking for from you:
- Bachelors’ degree.
- Minimum five (5) years’ successful national account sales and/or payment processing experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills, comfortable with technology and able to credibly present to high level executives.
- Proven experience developing strong client relationships and navigating a complex environment.
- Business acumen and savvy in dealing with senior level executives.
- Professionalism and confidence in a prospect and client facing environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Self-directed, energetic, motivated and driven.
- Demonstrate skills, knowledge and successful track record in financial services, software or other professional services.
- Ability to multitask in hectic environment (travel, conventions) while ensuring proper prioritization.
- CRM proficiency is required.