The Applications Support Analyst’s role is to provide technical software application support and providing rapid issue resolution to our client base. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution often requires that the individual give hands-on help remotely as well as documentation to assist clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively supports customers as well as Trapeze staff in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident.
- Prioritize and close client issues or escalate when required in a timely manner.
- Identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer issues
- Documentation of issues and resolutions
- Writing product knowledge base articles, service bulletins, white papers, procedures
- Maintain a centralized Knowledge Base and related reporting
- Coordinates testing as needed for support
- Liaison to the development team for issue resolution, test fixes to ensure that the problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform upgrades and post upgrade support for end users
- Available for remote support after hours in an on-call rotation
- Up to 10% Travel within North America
- Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience with proven training in scheduling applications, network administration and/or computer programming. Minimum 5 years of related experience.
- Ability to analyse and solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, familiarity with Root Cause Analysis
- Strong documentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of MSWindows operating systems
- SQL Server and/or ORACLE databaseexperience
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Advanced Excel)
- Proficiency with networking concepts
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Trapeze ITS applications or business practices within fixed route transit is preferred
Some of the things Trapeze offers:
- Healthcare Benefits From Day One (medical, dental, etc)
- Flexible Hours + Summer Hours
- Educational Reimbursement for Professional Development
- Bonus plan
- 401(k) plan
- Annual summer golf and baseball events