These individuals will assist in the development of a unified channel strategy for Cree. This position will be focused on the "Western" part of the US. Strong preference for Los Angeles, Seattle or Phoenix areas; however we are willing to consider anyone that can travel throughout the region. Once established, they’ll work in conjunction with our RVPs and local agents to build strong partnerships with strategic channel partners, increase our position with them in both the stock and project categories, and focus on the commercialization of C-Lite/lamps with these distributors.
What can Cree do for you?
With an increased focus on aligning our sales process through strategic channel partners at a local level, the channel team has never been a more exciting place to be! The Regional Channel Manager will work closely with senior leaders and agency sales force to ensure that we are partnering with the best distributors in their respective geographies to help Cree continue to gain share in this sector. There will be a great deal of internal exposure, along with constant interface at a high level with our distribution customer base.
What can you do for Cree?
- Travel extensively throughout assigned geography, developing high level relationships with key regional and local channel partners
- Work in conjunction with C&I agency sales force and RVPs to ensure concise territory alignment
- Drive commercialization of stock and flow portfolio – primarily, C-Lite and lamps.
What you need for success:
- 5+ years of Lighting industry experience, preferably with at least two years of that time spent in the channel side of the business
- If no Lighting Industry experience, we are willing to consider someone with a heavy background in the Electrical Industry if they have deep experience selling to local and regional
- Relationships with large regional and local electrical distributors in respective geography
- Four-year college degree
- MBA a plus
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time (3 weeks out of the month)
Requisition ID 2017-5382