We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and benefits offering.
- Medical benefits start day one with IO
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Innovative culture of excellence
- Casual dress code
The Strategic Alliance Vice President is responsible to recruit and successfully manage IO’s Alliance Partners, which involves VAR’s, Cloud Brokers, Real Estate Brokers, Consultants, Systems Integrators, ASPs, Web Developers, Application Developers, and Online Service Providers, in a manner that meets and exceeds assigned partner objectives as described in the IO Alliance Business Plan. This position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Enforce and comply with all of IO’s sales, operations, legal and finance process
- Coordinate field management to develop multiple market opportunities and ensure that IO maximizes the revenue potential of each prospect and customer.
- Work with regionalsales team to identify andrecruitstrong prospective partners
- Present IO service solution to potential partner organizations
- Review partner applications; interview potential partners, review partner expectations, and process-signed agreements.
- Create partner management workflow in Sales Force and input all partner information into the SalesForcedatabase.
- Distribute leads to field in a timely manner
- Manage a sales funnel to track partner opportunities
- The Strategic Alliance Vice President is responsible to successfully manage IO Alliance Partners, which includes VAR’s, Cloud Brokers, Real Estate Brokers, Consultants, Systems Integrators, ASPs, Web Developers, Application Developers, and Online Service Providers
- Educate, train, develop and provide all necessary support for partners
- Manage and cultivate relationships with partners
- Provide support to fieldsales team to build complex customer solutions and establish customer contacts through authorizedsales.
- Visit and support alllocations in territory on a planned basis to build strong relationships
- Enforce allcontractualobligationsbetween IO and partner
- Review partner performance on a quarterly basis
- Provide feedback on business activity that is accurate, thorough and timely
- Provide ongoing feedback on program tools and response in the field in order to further the development of the Alliance Sales Program
- 5 plusyears in progressiveexperience intechnologysalesand partner development
- Undergraduatedegree or equivalent work- related experience is required
- Strong project management skills
- Strong account management ability
- Ability to develop and implement business plans
- Market research skills, particularly the ability to analyze and research markets
suitable for the development of new Alliance Partners
- Experience in managing and influencing the decisions ofothers in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent attitude, commitment to success, and strong leadership skills
- Excellent presentation and persuasive skills
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Strong Time Management skills
- Extremely proactive in account activity generation
- Strongnetworking skills
- Professional appearance and excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to travel a minimum 50% of the time.
Vice President of Business Development & Strategic Alliances (8141).