The Manager of Applications & Systems is responsible for providing expert advice and guidance on the proper application of Metso crushing and screening equipment and supervision of the Application & Systems Engineers. Supporting thesales activities of internal Metso salessupport team members as well as our external distributor sales team members. The goal of this position and the team, often working directly with aggregate producers and engineering partners, is to provide the best possible solution for our end customers.
METSO GRADE 11
- Four (4) year applicable EngineeringDegree (minimum)
- Minimum of five (5) years progressive applicable industry, company, and product experience
- Additional pertinent post graduate credentials preferred
- An above average track record of professional accomplishments and reliability
- Expert knowledge of broad range of crushing and screening equipment and consumable products.
- Keen understanding of construction/aggregate applications, the industry, and customers
- Business development and relationship oriented
- Basic understanding of third party distribution processes
- Familiarity with various sales management processes
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills, a bias for action and detail-oriented behaviors are required.
- Strong computer skills are essential – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes
- A highly motivated, self-starting individual with the ability to plan, organize, work under stress, meet deadlines and work independently is required.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Must be capable of effectively and accurately working on several projects at one time, organizing, prioritizing tasks and working to prescribed timelines.
- Need to have effective verbal communication and presentation skills to manage internal and external interfaces.
- Ability to travel frequently +/- 40% or more, occasionally on short notice.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to plan, organize, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Detail oriented and capable of effectively working on several projects at one time
- An action and performance oriented, analytical individual who will willingly engage problem solving opportunities.
- Customer service and customer satisfaction driven.
- Friendly, respectful environment
- Challenging opportunities that contribute to the development and enhancement of Metso’s industry leading solutions
- Opportunity to work in a global community
- Pride in working for an industry leader in mining, aggregates, recycling and oil and gas (one of the top employers in Finland!)
- Competitive healthcare options, 401K matching, flexible work schedules, tuition reimbursement, and much more!