Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is a global Environmental, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS) consultancy. We provide our employees with challenging work assignments that solve real world problems for our clients. We promote continuous improvement and uphold a legacy of innovative leadership and technical expertise.
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, Senior Engineer with facility regulatory compliance expertise in the Oil & Gas/Petroleum and/or Railroad Industry. The preferred candidate will be a Professional Engineer with demonstrated experience writing and implementing compliance plans, including but not limited to, spill prevention control and countermeasure (SPCC) plans, facility response plans (FRP), storm water pollution prevention plans (SWPP), water quality management plans, air emission management plans, and obtaining NPDES permits for Railroads and Oil & Gas/Petroleum clients. Working knowledge of Oil & Gas/Petroleum pipeline and terminal operations and assets is preferred, as is a strong safety management background. Experience and ability to implement and provide remedial oversight and design associated with RCRA, CERCLA and associated state regulatory programs would be a plus, however remediation experience is not required. The role requires managing client and regulatory relationships as well as managing internal project teams.
The position is full-time with up to 30% travel to support regional, national and global clients, anticipated.
As a Senior Engineer, you will also have opportunities to contribute at the national and global level. You will have opportunities to collaborate with practice leaders, market segment leaders, and client account leaders to refine our service offerings.
Antea®Group requires a strong focus on safety in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. The successful candidate must consider safety as paramount and demonstrate an awareness of safe operations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering
- P. E. certification, required
- 10-12 years of experience providing EHS related services to the Oil & Gas/Petroleum and/or Railroad industry.
- Ability to work on multiple project teams with minimal supervision
- Ability to lead, mentor and train staff
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong data collection, evaluation, and technical writing skills
- Experience in environmental compliance programs, environmental permitting and risk/impact assessments
- Strong knowledge of Oil & Gas/Petroleum and/or Railroad Industry
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Current HAZWOPER certification preferred
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Ability to successfully pass a company paid physical examination and drug screen
Antea®Group offers excellent benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave.
Antea®Group Inc. is an AA/EEO Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME
Reference Code: Hansen/Krebs - OR